Friday, February 8th, 2008...2:32 pm
Guest blogger Gracie
Let’s get one thing clear from the start: I am only doing this because Bonnie told me to. Have you seen Bonnie? She’s really quite intimidating (though I don’t think she realises that she is).
As for rules? Rules are for fools, and don’t think I’ll be bothering to tag anybody at the the end either!
Thanks to Zoe for letting me use her blog to do this. I do have my own page on Dogster – I know embarrassing or what? – but don’t feel that is the right environment for my literary debut.
Well, let’s get down to business. Six non-important things/habits/quirks about myself -
1. I love being chased. I mean I really love it! Have you ever been so excited you thought you might burst? Well, that’s how I feel when I get a good chase. Zoe and Dave are reasonably good at chasing me. Bonnie’s good too, but she’s so big I can easily hide under a car and laugh at her.
2. Despite my fierce bark, I am not as tough as I sound. I have been known to tremble like a leaf on a tree when the wind blows or when the kitchen door squeaks. Because of this I have been nicknamed ‘Vibrodog’. Dave said the other morning that I was vibrating so hard that he thought about tying a sheet of sandpaper to my ass and using me as a floor sander.
3. I am a stereotypical dog – I hate cats and love bones, walkies and digging holes.
4. I have impacted anal glands. You wouldn’t want to know what the vet did to me the other day.
5. I have Zoe and Dave wrapped around my little paw.
6. I am related to royalty.